Email Password remember me in this computer

This website is better viewed with
FIREFOX
or GOOGLE CHROME
Review www.t-globe.com on alexa.com

Phuket


Destination: Phuket

Love it or leave it

Total Page Views for Phuket: 26,233 - Views this week: 26,233
Phuket is an island in the south of Thailand jutting out into the Andaman Sea at the west coast of Thailand. Phuket is pronounced Poo-kett. Phuket with its surrounding islands is one of the 77 provinces of Thailand. The island measures 49 kilometers (34 miles) from north to south, and 21 kilometers (16 miles) from east to west.
On its west coast Phuket Island is indented by a chain of bays with sandy beaches separated by steep mountains.
Some of it's beaches are very beautiful and most popular on a world class scale. This area comprises around 70% of the island. The other 30% of the island in the center and east are quite flat.




New to t-Globe?
Register for free to get the full power of this web site!
Name
Email
Password
Confirm Password

Registered members will be able to:
  • use our Interactive t-Maps
  • see Business Neighborhoods
  • print a customized PDF Guidebook
  • get discount coupons for hotels, restaurants and other services
  • take notes and save them for future use
  • keep track of visited pages